Sponsor your dependent children

You can sponsor your dependent children, whether natural or adopted, to live with you as permanent residents in Canada.

Children must meet the following definition of a dependent child to be eligible for sponsorship:
  • A child is considered a dependent if he or she is not married or in a common-law relationship and is under 22 years of age.
  • If a child is over 22 years of age, they may be considered a dependent if they have a physical or mental condition that prevents them from being able to support themselves.
To be eligible under this program, you:
  • and your child abroad must be approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to receive a visa,
  • must prove your relationship with the child you are sponsoring, either by a birth or adoption certificate.
Our Features

The Success of our Solution

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

back top